The fundamental objective of Nepal’s foreign policy is to enhance the dignity of the nation by safeguarding sovereignty, territorial integrity, independence, and promoting the economic wellbeing and prosperity of Nepal. It is also aimed at contributing to global peace, harmony, and security.
Nepal’s foreign policy is guided by the following basic principles:
- Mutual respect for each other’s territorial integrity and sovereignty;
- Non-interference in each other’s internal affairs;
- Respect for mutual equality;
- Non-aggression and the peaceful settlement of disputes;
- Cooperation for mutual benefit;
- Abiding faith in the Charter of the United Nations;
- Value of world peace.
Provisions of the Constitution of Nepal on National Interest and Foreign Policy
National Interest (Article 5.1)
Safeguarding of the freedom, sovereignty, territorial integrity, nationality, independence, and dignity of Nepal, the rights of the Nepalese people, border security, economic wellbeing, and prosperity shall be the basic elements of the national interest of Nepal.
Directive Principles (Article 50.4)
The State shall direct its international relations towards enhancing the dignity of the nation in the world community by maintaining international relations on the basis of sovereign equality while safeguarding the freedom, sovereignty, territorial integrity, and independence and national interest of Nepal.
State Policy (Article 51)
- To conduct an independent foreign policy based on the Charter of the United Nations, non-alignment, principles of Panchasheel, international law, and the norms of world peace, taking into consideration of the overall interest of the nation, while remaining active in safeguarding the sovereignty, territorial integrity, independence and national interest of Nepal,
- To review treaties concluded in the past, and make treaties, agreements based on equality and mutual interest.
Our service for our guest
Our trips are fully supported and offered personalized service to our guests. If you’re interested to involve in these trips by your interest, time, and physical and mental preparation it’s fine.
Among the cultural programmed; Honeymoon Tour Package – 10 Days, Nepal Pleasure Tour – 8 Days, Adventure Package Tour – 14 Days, Historical Nepal Tour – 10 Days, Spiritual tour Package – 12 Days, Kathmandu Unique tour – 5 Days, Historical Gorkha Village Tour 9 Days, Nepal India Cultural Tour – 10 Days, Nepal Bhutan Tibet Tour – 12 Days.
If you are interested to plan your tour and trek yourself according to your interest we manage it. According to your time duration and schedule, please go to our Plan Trip or Customize Trip.
Robinson Crusoe Holiday is always ready to provide excellent services for our guests. Based on our cultural motto “Matri Debo Bhaba, Pitrii Debo Bhaba, Atithi Debo Bhaba.” Mother as a God, Father as a God, and Guest as a God.