Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Trek’s the shortest and influencing trek that takes one to the least explored trails in the Annapurna Region. The trekkers could savor the experience of tramping. And along with the plain land, the snow-capped mountains, green lush forests, and rural villages mainly of Gurung and Magar.
As well as Mardi Trek is a trek through the ridge of Modi River. This is a very short and sweet trek route. It allows trekkers to enjoy everything within a short period of time.
As located in the Elevation of 4500 Meter, is a great viewpoint to see the Annapurna Himalayan range. Mardi Himal Trek involves walking on a narrow ridgeline. Similarly, surrounded by astonishing Annapurna Massif and green valleys. The trail goes along small winding paths, through enchanted rhododendron forests until you climb out of the forest at an elevation of around 3,300 meters. The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with spectacular views.
Our service for our guest
Our trips are fully supported and offer personalized service to our guests. If you’re interested to involve in these trips by your interest, time, and physical and mental preparation it’s fine.
Among the cultural programmed; Honeymoon Tour Package – 10 Days, Nepal Pleasure Tour – 8 Days, Adventure Package Tour – 14 Days, Historical Nepal Tour – 10 Days, Spiritual tour Package – 12 Days, Kathmandu Unique tour – 5 Days, Historical Gorkha Village Tour 9 Days, Nepal India Cultural Tour – 10 Days, Nepal Bhutan Tibet Tour – 12 Days.
Thus, We can manage your tour and trek on your interest and demand. According to your time duration and schedule, please go to our Plan Trip or Customize Trip.
Therefore, Robinson Crusoe Holiday is always ready to provide excellent services for our guests. Based on our cultural motto “Matri Debo Bhaba, Pitrii Debo Bhaba, Atithi Debo Bhaba.” Mother as a God, Father as a God, and Guest as a God.
Mardi trek is a wonderful introduction to the mountains of Nepal, or for those with limited time, as it’s the perfect length – just over a week long. Travellers can enjoy the most amazing mountain views of Annapurna, Machapuchare, Hinchuili, and Mardi Himal and so much more on the way. Located in the Elevation of 4500 Meter, is a great viewpoint to see the Annapurna Himalayan range.
The advantage of this circuit trek is that the views are spectacular and you don’t retrace your steps making each day different. The mountain views are spectacular.
Highlights of Mardi Himal Trek
- Mardi Himal Trek is a short trek offering impressive close-up views of Mardi Himal, Lamjung Himal, Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli, and the Annapurna South.
- The trail lies off-the-beaten-path and best for those who love peace and less crowd trekking in Nepal.
- Walkthrough an untouched landscape and connect with the nature
- Dramatic ridgeline hiking to Mardi Himal Base Camp with incredible Himalayan views.
- Spectacular view from the Badaldanda, high Camp and Mardi viewpoints. Trekkers can see the Annapurna south 7219 Meters, Himchuli 6400 meters, Fishtail 6,993 Meters, Annapurna III 7455 Meters, Gangapurna and many other mountains peak.