Panchase Trek is an untouched beauty, topographical diversity to go with the blend of the historic, religious, and cultural sort. It is lies at a height of 2,517 meters above sea level which tells us of its diverse topography. We can see the mountain ranges of Mt Dhaulagiri, Mt Annapurna, Mt. Manaslu, and Mt. Ganesh. From Panchase, which is the source of Fewa lake, and rivers like Rati, Jare, Andhi, and Seti.
Panchase Trek is one of the attractive trekking destinations from the charming city of Pokhara. It is home to animals like tigers, bears, deer, and many species of birds. Panchase Trek for families is the perfect trek package if you want to be in the lap of nature while accompanied by your family.
UNEP consultants and environmentalists launched awareness programs in the communities in Panchase Trek. For the management of the community-based ecosystem. After launching this program locals are encouraged to produce tea, coffee, vegetables and organize.
Our service for our guest
we will provide full support and offering personalized service to our guests. If you’re interested to involve in these trips by your interest, time, and physical and mental preparation it’s fine.
Among the cultural programmed; Honeymoon Tour Package – 10 Days, Nepal Pleasure Tour – 8 Days, Adventure Package Tour – 14 Days, Historical Nepal Tour – 10 Days, Spiritual tour Package – 12 Days, Kathmandu Unique tour – 5 Days, Historical Gorkha Village Tour 9 Days, Nepal India Cultural Tour – 10 Days, Nepal Bhutan Tibet Tour – 12 Days.
If you are interested to plan your tour and trek yourself according to your interest and time we manage it. According to your time duration and schedule, please go to our Plan Trip or Customize Trip.
Robinson Crusoe Holiday is always ready to provide excellent services for our guests. Based on our cultural motto “Matri Debo Bhaba, Pitrii Debo Bhaba, Atithi Debo Bhaba.” Mother as a God, Father as a God, and Guest as a God.
Taking about seven days, the Panchase Trek is great for families and travelers who don’t have enough time for a longer trek. Starting near Pokhara, each day of this trek involves three to four hours of trekking through a protected forest that’s filled with over a hundred kinds of orchids.
The schedule means you can dedicate the rest of your time to enjoying the views of epic mountains that reach more than 26,000 feet into the sky, like Annapurna I and Dhaulagiri. You’ll also have plenty of time to take National Geographic-worthy photographs and to enjoy time in the local villages like Bumdi, Panchase Bhanjyang, and Bhadaure, which is also where you’ll spend your nights.
- most viable treks in Nepal with its route on the west side of the beautiful Pokhara city.
- view of Mt. Machhapuchhre (6993m), Annapurna range, Hiunchuli (6441m), and the other Himalayas along with a bird’s eye view of Pokhara valley and Kusma.
- Pass through Brahmin, Tamang, and Newari villages along the way, and stop to purchase breakfast and lunch at small restaurants for an authentic local experience.
- Religious and cultural sites like the temple of Siddha Baba, Homekund, Panchase lake, Bouddha Stupa
- A magical city that is an aromatic mix of beauty, nature, and wildlife.
- Amazing Landscapes, Mountain Ranges, and rice terraces make it a photographer paradise.