Rara Lake Trek is a very interesting and lifetime experience trial in a far remote area in Nepal. Rara Lake lies at an altitude of approximately 2,990m (9,810ft) above sea level. The lake is three miles long, one mile wide, and 548 feet deep. The lake is crystal clear that you almost be able to see the bottom.
Rara Lake Trek offers the best scenery on the north-westernmost side of Nepal. Within its confines lie the Rara national park. The Rara Lake Trek is a good destination point for trekking in the west. The trail is very much “off the beaten path”. Along mountain paths and a series of picturesque villages, one reaches the magnificent banks of Rara lake. The park includes Trans Himalayan valley with high ridges covered with forest and alpine pastures.
Rara Lake Trek is located in the far western corner of Nepal near the Tibetan Border, in the Jumla and Mugu district. This is a place of quiet peaceful energy, a place to relax and reflect, to sit in an open place to search and read a book or write a journal. An exciting edge of the cliff to the lake along the Karnali highway, Rara was a dreamy little piece of heaven.
Our service for our guest
Our trips are fully supported and offered personalized service to our guests. If you’re interested to involve in these trips by your interest, time, and physical and mental preparation it’s fine.
Among the cultural programmed; Honeymoon Tour Package – 10 Days, Nepal Pleasure Tour – 8 Days, Adventure Package Tour – 14 Days, Historical Nepal Tour – 10 Days, Spiritual tour Package – 12 Days, Kathmandu Unique tour – 5 Days, Historical Gorkha Village Tour 9 Days, Nepal India Cultural Tour – 10 Days, Nepal Bhutan Tibet Tour – 12 Days.
If you are interested to plan your tour and trek yourself according to your interest we manage it. According to your time duration and schedule, please go to our Plan Trip or Customize Trip.
Robinson Crusoe Holiday is always ready to provide excellent services for our guests. Based on our cultural motto “Matri Debo Bhaba, Pitrii Debo Bhaba, Atithi Debo Bhaba.” Mother as a God, Father as a God, and Guest as a God.
Overview of Rara Lake Trek
A amazing walk into the authentic culture, vibrant nature beauties, hidden valley and beautiful lakes in the wild West Nepal Rara and Jumla Trek insight the Rara National Park. Rara Lake Sinja Valley trek from Jumla is truly and naturally trial. The historical and isolated settlements of Jumla and Rara Lake. The Rara Trek one of the short and moderate hike suites for short and wilderness holiday seekers those who love nature, culture, not touristic and nature beauty of Nepal. It is not a very common trek. Because of the using domestic flight from Kathmandu Nepaljung and Jumla and camping style the trek quite expensive than other normal trek route.
Trip Highlight of Rara Lake Trek
- This trial is home path of the highest and biggest lake in Nepal, which showcases nestled snow-capped mountains and which leads you through an accessible forest.
- Jumla, Rara Lake, and Sinja Valley Trek is truly one of the most fascinating lesser-traveled treks in Nepal.
- Magnificence of Rara Lake, where nature has gifted the most beautiful delights, and Sinja Valley, where the history of Nepalese culture blends well with the natural beauty
- While this trek has a few challenging stretches, the majority of the journey is easy and relaxed
- During the trek, we traverse through many beautiful hamlets that are full of cultural heritage
- More than 500 different kinds of flowers, 20 species of mammals and 214 species of birds can be observed in the Rara National Park.